??xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
最 ???/td>
??q??/td>
我特Cؓ你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快?/p>
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特D照了?/p>
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话Q我想现在讨Z下日E安排的问题?/p>
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具时方案?/p>
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们q可以对计划E加修改?/p>
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充的时间来谈判Q?/p>
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗Q?/p>
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话Q我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配?
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用Ҏ间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况?/p>
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
q样双方都能了解全面的情c?/p>
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们׃心中有点儿数Q知道你们需要什么了?/p>
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定?/p>
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手L坐着闲聊强?/p>
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
q样容易进行实质性的谈判了?/p>
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗Q?/p>
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
管我们很想q样做,但恐怕不行了?/p>
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们q要回去向总部汇报情况呢?/p>
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作?/p>
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日E安排好了?/p>
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
q是我们Z和你的朋友拟定的zd日程安排。请q目一下,好吗Q?/p>
21 If you have any questions on the detailsQfeel free to ask.
如果Ҏ些细节有意见的话Q请提出来?
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不精力吧?/p>
23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在q里q得愉快?/p>
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一Ҏ间购物?/p>
25 Welcome to our factory.
Ƣ迎到我们工厂来?/p>
26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂?/p>
27 You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的品有更深的了解?/p>
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门?/p>
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生Uѝ?/p>
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺程表?/p>
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况?/p>
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒?/p>
33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的?/p>
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了Q而劳动强度却降低了?/p>
35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有品在整个生q程中得通过五道质量查关?/p>
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认ؓ质量是一个企业的灵魂?/p>
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们L把质量放在第一位来考虑?/p>
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要?/p>
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这ơ来参观没有l你们增d多的ȝ?/p>
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生U是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有品出厂前必须要经q严格检查?/p>
44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂ȝ印象如何Q?/p>
45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们l营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象?/p>
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认Z们的产品可以使你们胜q竞争对手?/p>
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
p量而言Q没有Q何厂家能和我们相比?/p>
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许来我们可以合作?/p>
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们x生意扩大C国市场?/p>
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是x询与贵公司徏立N易关pȝ可能性?br />
302 Yes. Please do. 好,误?/p>
303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回{我有关保证的问题吗Q?/p>
304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away. 我不知道你是否愿
意立卛_{?/p>
305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必LZ些比较尴的问题?/p>
306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉Q你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower. 请你量?br />慢说话速度?/p>
308 I will try. 我会试试看?/p>
309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗Q?/p>
310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
q会帮助我了解你们的重点?/p>
311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with
respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨?/p>
312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular
markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司Ҏ们品市场的考量?/p>
313 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相x专门的资讯?/p>
314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month
is ample time, isn't it?q个计划必须速进行。一个月够了吧?
315 I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证?/p>
316 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
317 You are welcome.
318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必dl过正式认才有效?/p>
319 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提CZ个想法?/p>
320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final. 误得这不是最?br />的回{?/p>
321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状c?/p>
322 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree. Z讨论Q假设我方不
同意
323 There is no such published information.没有相关的出版资料?/p>
324 Such data is confidential.q样的资料ؓ机密资料?/p>
325 I am not sure such data does exist.我不定是否有这L资料存在?/p>
326 It would depend on what is on the list.q要看列表内宏V?/p>
327 We need them urgently.我们急需q些资料?/p>
328 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we
acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你?/p>
329 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.
330 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
331 May I speak to your boss?
332 Give me someone who can speak English.
333 Is there anyone who can speak English?
334 I would like to talk with someone in charge.我想请你们负责h讲话?/p>
335 I would like to talk to your chief.我想请你们主讲话?/p>
336 Let me talk to Mr. Wang. 我要L先生讲话?/p>
337 Can I speak to Mr. Li?我能h先生讲话吗?
338 When is he expected to be back?他什么时候回来?
339 Do you know when he will be back?
340 Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be back? 你能否告诉我陈先生何
时会回来Q?/p>
341 Who is this, please? 请问你是哪一位?
342 Who is calling, please? 请问你是谁?
343 May I have your name? 请问你姓名?
344 Whom are you calling? 你要找谁Q?/p>
345 Will you please spell his name for me?请你把他的名字拼l我好吗Q?/p>
346 Please say it again. 请再说一遍?/p>
347 Would you speak a little louder?
348 Will you speak up, please? 请你大声一炏V?/p>
349 Will you speak more slowly? 请你说慢一炏V?/p>
350 Mr. Wang is not in now.王先生现在不在此地?/p>
351 He is not in now. 他现在不在这里?/p>
352 He has not come in yet. 他还没有来?/p>
353 He will be here in 30 minutes.
354 He has gone home.
355 He is in conference. 他正在开会?/p>
356 May I take your message? 你需要留a吗?
357 May I have him call you back?要我请他回你电话吗?
358 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone
else?
抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他h讲话Q?/p>
359 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.我把q个电话转给陈先生?/p>
360 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.
361 I am sorry to keep you waiting.真抱歉,让你久等了?/p>
362 His extension number is 285.他的分机L?85?/p>
363 He is speaking on another phone.他正在接听别的电话?/p>
364 Would you please take a message?请你代我留话好吗Q?/p>
365 Would you like to leave any message?你要留什么话吗?
366 I would like to place a station-to-station call.我要打一个叫L话?/p>
367 I would like to place a person-to-person call.我要打一个叫人电话?/p>
368 I don't know how to do that.我不知道该怎么打?/p>
369 Will you accept the charge?你愿意付电话费用吗?
370 Where is the telephone office?电话局在什么地方?
371 Is there a public phone near here?q附q有公用电话吗?
372 Do you have a coin for the phone?你有打电话的币吗?
373 How do I call this number?q个L怎么打?
374 Do you have a phone book (directory)?
375 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei. 我想打个镉K电
话到台北厅R?/p>
376 I want to make an overseas call to the United States? 我想打个洋
镉K到国?/p>
377 How much is a call to the United States?
378 Will you please call me back?
379 May I use your telephone?
380 Someone is using the phone.有h在用电话?/p>
381 Do you have an extension?你有分机吗?
382 We don't have an extension.我们没有分机?/p>
383 There is a phone booth in the corner.在{角处有个电话亭?/p>
384 It is a pay phone. 那是一个付费电话?/p>
385 Whom do you want to callQ你要打电话l谁Q?/p>
386 I want to make a local call.我要打个市内电话?/p>
387 What is the number?
388 Call information for the number.打查号台查询电话L?/p>
389 The phone seems to be out of order.电话好像出故障了?/p>
390 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer我打了几ơ,但是
没有人回{?/p>
391 I 'm going to dial the number.
392 The telephone is ringing. 电话铃响了?/p>
393 No one is answering the phone..
394 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. yesterday.
395 The phone is busy. 电话占线?/p>
396 Sorry to have kept you waiting.抱歉使你久等了?/p>
397 Who do you want to speak to?
398 What number are you calling?
399 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.LQ你l我接错L了?/p>
400 Where are you calling from?
401 I'm calling from a public phone.我打的是公用电话?
402 Contact me by telephone. 电话联系?/p>
403 I will be in between six and eight.?点至8炚w在?/p>
404 I will be here all night. 我整晚都会在q里?/p>
405 All right, I will be waiting for you .好的Q我会等候你的?/p>
406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?
407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?
408 Will you please repeat it?
409 He has left already .
410 He is attending a conference now.他正在出席会议?/p>
411 Hello, This is operator.喂!我是接线员?/p>
412 I'll call you up later.
413 May I talk to Mr. McCoy?我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗Q?/p>
414 May I use the telephone?
415 This is Shen calling.
416 Is that Mr.Shen?
417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.
418 Whom do you want to talk to?
419 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.
420 I'll connect you with his office.我会打电话到他的公司和你联络?/p>
421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .抱歉让你久等了,接通了?/p>
422 The line is busy. 占线?/p>
423 No answer. 没有人接电话?/p>
424 He is on the phone. 他正在通话?/p>
425 This telephone line is interrupted. 电话不通?/p>
426 The wire has got crossed. 电话串线了?
427 Who is speaking? 请问是谁打来的?
428 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.恐怕你打错L了?/p>
429 I'll calling 265-5822. ?65-5822?/p>
430 Please ring off. h电话?/p>
431 I'll call you back.
432 Let me talk to her over the phone.
433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?
434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?
435 I'm going to put on to her. 我会请她回电话?/p>
436 The voice is not distinct. 声音不清楚?/p>
437 Give me a ring at my office.打电话到我办公室?/p>
438 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.
我要打对方付费的电话到台湄台北?/p>
439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?
我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗?
440 What is your part's name?Ҏ的姓名是什么?
441 How do you spell your last name?你的姓是怎样拼写的?
442 Pound Sterling please.h成英镑吧?/p>
443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your
proposition?
q个Q呃Q我看可以。您想透支多少Q?/p>
444 Is there any interest on this money?q笔透支要利息吗Q?/p>
445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this
month.
是的Q先生。本?2日这一天您的帐户上透支?5元?/p>
446 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank
for the amount paid.
Ҏ规定Q先生,您应该补偉K行付的那W款了?/p>
447 I want to buy some traveler's checks.我想C旅行支票?/p>
448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings
accounts. Is that true?
听说你们储蓄率刚调过Q是真的吗?
449 Have you got your chequebook with you?您支本带来了没有?
450 The amount you want to transfer.您要转帐的金额?/p>
451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
大概?天后Q支就可以兑现了?
452 I see. I'll go and check.
噢,原来是这P那我再去查查看?/p>
453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
我能否用万事辑֍来兑换些钱吗Q?/p>
454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
可以Q让我看看您的卡?/p>
455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange
memo.
q是?000元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单?/p>
456 How much would you like to remit?
您想汇多钱Q?/p>
457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
我想您是汇美元吧Q?/p>
458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?
可以请问汇款的原因吗Q?/p>
459 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?
您想要航IZq是甉|Q先生?
460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New
York Bank.
那么你要采用信汇Q只是信汇汇ƑֈU约银行用的旉较长?/p>
461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
请坐一会儿好吗Q我l您开个收据?/p>
462 I'll take M/T.
那我q信汇吧?/p>
463 For K?00 to London, the commission is 3, please. 汇款300英镑Cu
敦,费用?英镑?/p>
464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?
465 To whom is the check payable, madam?
请问支票受款人是谁,夫hQ?/p>
466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.
是的Q我已得C国银行的许可。请q目?/p>
467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up
as soon as the remittance arrives?
您能否把电话L告诉我,以便汇款一到就l您打电话?
468 Yes, your money has arrived.
噢,您的汇款已经C?/p>
469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
好的Q先生。请填写q张汇款通知书?/p>
470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多?
471 How much do you want to change?
您想兑换多少Q?/p>
472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into
RMB?
请你告诉我英镑兑换h民币的汇率是多少Q好吗?
473 Here you are, please check.
l你Q请查一下?/p>
474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.
我想把一些英镑换成h民币?/p>
475 Are you going to use cash or traveler's cheques? 您是用现钞换呢,q?br />是用旅行支票换?
476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan. 500元可兑
换h民币4350元?
477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
但兑换这W外币,您得另外?%的手l费?/p>
478 I beg your pardon.
请原谅?/p>
479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
我们想约你来参加面试?/p>
480 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more
about it?
也许你已听说q我们品的名称Q你想知道更多一点吗Q?/p>
481 Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明?/p>
482 This is our most recently developed product.
q是我们最q开发的产品?/p>
483 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们x荐我们新的家庭健L器?/p>
484 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像是我们所惌的?/p>
485 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢q种产品的?/p>
486 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have
always wanted.
我确信这U品有各种你所要的Ƒּ?/p>
487 I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这U品?/p>
488 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择q种产品?/p>
489 We've already had a big demand for this product.
q种产品我们已有很大的需要求量?/p>
490 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
q种产品在国外很畅销?/p>
491 Our product is competitive in the international market.
我们的品在国际市场上具有竞争力?/p>
492 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来说明是什么原因我们的品销售得那么好?/p>
493 Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好Q那正是我们惌听的?/p>
494 The distinction of our product is its lightweight.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻?/p>
495 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产品h低廉Q具有竞争力?/p>
496 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.
到目前ؓ止,֮Ҏ们的服务质量评h甚高?/p>
497 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high
quality and of compact size.
q种产品的真正优点之一是高质量和体U?/p>
498 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
499 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be
interested to see.
当然Q同时我们也有测试结果,我们怿你们会有兴趣看的?/p>
500 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样Q?/p>
501 We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有?
502 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗Q?/p>
503 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40
and 60.
好的Q我们的市场分析告诉我们Q我们品主要的使用者年龄将?0?0岁?/p>
504 How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢Q?/p>
505 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我们的品在可在10?日前准备好?/p>
506 You haven't sold your product in our country so far, have you?
到目前ؓ止,你们的品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗Q?/p>
507 We've only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales
campaign.
我们的品只在商展时展售Q而没有办促销zd?/p>
508 You've already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount
for larger orders?
你报的h是每1000个要金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗?
509 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
是的Q有折扣Q超q?000个我们可l?%的折扣?/p>
510 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of
the order.
Ҏ订购数量的大,我们可提供篏q的折扣?/p>
511 We really can't discount the price more than six percent.
我们真的无法提供过6%的折扣?/p>
512 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.
6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的?/p>
513 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?
你们提供什么样的品保证呢Q?/p>
514 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for
proper use have been followed.
有一个原则,如果在一q内W合各种使用规定Q就可更换?br />515 We offer a life-time guarantee.
我们提供怹保证?br />516 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限?br />517 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
我们的保证是包括更换零g和免费保充R?br />518 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情c?br />519 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our
national service center for repairs.
我们采用大店服务中心Q他们可把品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修?br />520 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.
我们寚w客提供免Ҏ务电话?br />521 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.
在各U情形下我们都可更换产品?br />522 Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your
product?
请你把你们品的性能l我们详l说明一下好吗?
523 How long could the buyer expect your product to last?
购买者期望你们品的使用期是多久呢?
524 What's been the consumer reaction to your product?
消费者对你们的品有q什么反映?
525 Have you marketed your product yet?
你们的品尚未推出市场吗Q?br />526 We're afraid that your product's quality won't satisfy Chinese
customers.
恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意?
527 We feel product quality is high indeed.
我们认ؓ产品的质量的很高?br />528 We think your X200 meets our requirements.
我们认ؓ贉|X200型符合我们的要求?br />529 I'm afraid that the item isn't what we're looking for.
我恐怕这U品不是我们所要找的?br />530 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.
我认Z们的工业机器人在q领域是最好的?br />531 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.
我的意见来_产品h必须订在300元以下?br />532 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.
我们认ؓ你们的品对q大市场而言太专业化了?br />533 That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?
那我们惌v价钱问题Q你心目中的价钱是多?
534 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders
over 100.
我们减少到每?.7万美元,订购过100台给?%的折扣?br />535 Your unit price seems fair enough, but we're hoping for a higher
discount rate.
单hg合理Q但我们希望l予更高的折扣率?br />536 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.
订购500台或500C上都不得有可能给?%的折扣?br />537 What's the best price you're prepared to offer for your product?
你们的品最优惠的h格是多少呢?
538 It depends on the quantity ordered.
q要Ҏ所订的数量而定?br />539 What do you think will be a fair price for your product?
你认Z们品的h公^吗?
540 How much do you charge per unit?
你们每g要h多少呢?
541 What's your wholesale price on this item?
q种产品你们的批发h是多呢Q?br />542 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
L扣你们准备提供多?
543 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and
shipping time.
考虑C品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了?br />544 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could
pay 40 percent up front.
其他C对这货物很满意,但如果你能先?0%货款Q我们可以gq交q?br />545 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid.
q费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担?br />546 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late
delivery, we can accept your sales price.
如果你能保证用惩|g误发货方式准时发货,你的销售h我们可以接受?br />547 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
q费p来负责呢Q?br />548 Who assumes shipment cost?
谁负担运费呢Q?br />549 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared,
however, to provide all the documentQtion costs.
那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用?br />550 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting
the goods to the port.
我们也要贉|负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用?br />551 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.
如果是那P我们也许需要重新讨Zh根{?
552 When could we typically expect delivery?
我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢Q?br />553 What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢Q?br />554 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
请告诉我们几U可能的q输方式的h根{?br />555 We'll have to check these rates against those charged by other
suppliers.
我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率?br />556 Shall we start the meeting now?
我们现在开始开会好吗?
557 Thank you for attending today's meeting.
谢谢你出席今天的会议?br />558 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
在议E上W一件事是销售额下降了?br />559 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the
pending issues.
本次会议的目的就是要讨论Ҏ而未解的问题的可能解军_法?br />560 Let's look at the agenda and talk the first item.
让我们看一下议E讨论第一V?br />561 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗?
562 We've gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?
我们已进行很久了Q让我们休息一下好吗?
563 I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd like a break.
我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刅R?br />564 Let's stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.
我们暂停一下,10分钟后l?br />565 Well, I think it's time we get back to business.
哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了?br />566 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.
请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要l开会了?br />567 That's all for today.
今天到q儿了?br />568 Let's call it a day.
让我们今天就到此为止吧?br />569 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with
everyone?
下星期二下午怎样Q各位没有意见吧Q?
570 I'm sorry. I can't make it on Tuesday.
对不P星期二我无法参加?
571 And so, I'd like to proceed to the next stage.
所以,我要q行下一阶段了?
572 Excuse me, I'd like to ask you a question.
对不P我可以问个问题吗Q?br />573 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
对不P我可以问个问题吗Q?br />574 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
对不h插个_我有一个问题?br />575 Before you go on, I have a question.
在你接着q之前,我有一个问题?br />576 I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd like you to explain that a little
more.
很抱歉,我插个嘴Q我希望你多解释一些?br />577 Sure, what did you want to know?
真的Q你想知道什么呢Q?br />578 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
当然Q你什么都可以问?br />579 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
我们实有办法把q事办成吗?
580 I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your question. Could you please
restate it?
对不P你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗?
581 Would you please clarify your question?
请你把你的问题说清楚好吗Q?
582 I didn't catch that, Could you go over that again?
我没有听清楚Q请你再说明一下好吗?
583 I'm sorry. I don't get what you're driving at.
抱歉Q我不明白你的意思?br />584 Could you hold your questions until I've finished?
请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗?
585 I'd appreciate it if you'd wait until be end for questions.
如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的?br />586 There'll be time for questions at the end.
最后会有时间发问的?br />587 How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢?
588 That's a tough question to answer.
那是一个很隑֛{的问题?
589 How much will all this cost?
一p花多钱呢?
590 I will talk more about that in a moment.
目前我要多讨论那个问题?
591 I don't know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.
我不知道{案Q让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法?
592 I'll check into it and get back to you.
我查对一下然后送还l你?br />593 I don't have the figures, but I'll find out.
我没有这个数据,但我会找到的?br />594 That's not my area, but I'll get an answer for you.
那不是我的范_但我会ؓ你找出答案?br />595 Let's ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
那g事我让蒋先生来答复?br />596 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It's very satisfying to see so
many of you here.
各位奛_各位先生Q早上好Q在q里见到你们大家使h感到非常满意?br />597 Today, I'd like to show you something which I'm sure you'll find
interesting.
今天我要向你们展CZ些东西,我相信你们会感兴的?br />598 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today it's my
privilege to bring it to you.
q种软g的研制超q?000工作时Q今天我很荣辛地向你们展C它?br />599 It's an honor to be speaking to you today.
今天跟你们说话至感荣q?br />
2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把这张票换成头等车?/p>
3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺?/p>
4 I won't check this baggage.
qg行李我不托运?/p>
5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.
6 I missed my train.
7 I haven't nothing to declare. 我没x的东ѝ?/p>
8 it's all personal effects. q些东西都是Uh用品?/p>
9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我会在机场柜台拿机票?/p>
10 I'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想订两张今天西北航I?班次到底特律的机?/p>
11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.
我们在机场的大厅里等U翰?/p>
12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要C张优待票代替?/p>
13 I'd like a refund on this ticket. 我要退q张?/p>
14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.
我要一个靠H的座位?/p>
15 you have to change at Chicago station.
你必要在芝加哥站{车?/p>
16 we have only one a day for New York.
到纽U的一天只有一班?/p>
17 sorry, they are already full. 抱歉Q全部满了?/p>
18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要预订一个位去U约?/p>
19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.
20 there's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10点半有班机?/p>
21 I'm looking for my baggage?我正找我的行李?/p>
22 I'd like to make a reservation. 我想预订?/p>
23 the sooner, the better. 快好?/p>
24 I'd like to change my reservation.
我想变更一下我的预订?/p>
25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再确认一?br />我从伦敦C京的班机?/p>
26 my reservation number is 2991.
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在东京预订的?/p>
28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天预订的?/p>
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要预订一张从
z杉矶到东京的机?/p>
30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
我星期六L有一大堆的衣物要z?/p>
31 the laundry is not dry enough. 衣服q没qӀ?/p>
32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
我在z衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉?/p>
33 this stain is really stubborn. q污垢去不掉?/p>
34 I did three loads of wash today.
我今天洗了三ơ衣服?/p>
35 the train is comfortable.
36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
我在行李房托q行李?/p>
37 he guessed the train would come in early.
他猜想火车会很早到达?/p>
38 the stations are always full of people?/p>
39 I hope you have a good trip. 你旅途愉快?/p>
40 you need to transfer at central station.
你必d中央车站换R
41 how long are you going to stay here?
42 do you have anything to declare?
43 what's the purpose of your visit?
44 what time does the ship leave?
45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu?
q艘船什么时候出发去檀香山Q?/p>
46 could you please give me the departure time?
你能告诉我出发的旉吗?
47 do I need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去需要预订吗Q?/p>
48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?
ML单程多钱Q?/p>
49 when would you like to return/go?
你打什么时候回?去?
50 do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的吗Q?/p>
51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的吗Q?/p>
52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost? 一张去?br />边的往q票要多钱Q?/p>
53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner's?
你可以把qg外套送到z衣店吗Q?/p>
54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
可以帮我把这件裙子烫q_Q?/p>
55 Won't you iron this shirt for me?
可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗Q?/p>
56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗Q?/p>
57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
我应该在哪里补票Q?/p>
58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
59 When can you pick up your ticket?
你什么时候可拿到车票呢?
60 Where is immigration? 入境处在什么地方?
61 Where can I get my baggage?
我到哪里L我的行李呢?
62 Is the departure time on schedule?
起飞旉准时吗?
63 How long will the flight be delayed?
班机诞误多长旉Q?/p>
64 What's the cause of the delay?什么原因g误?
65 Will the flight be delayed? q班Z延误吗?
66 May I have baggage tags?l我行李标签好吗?
67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo? 对不P请问
飞机何时到达东京呢?
68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗Q?/p>
69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
L一份v关申报表好吗Q?br />70 May I have a disembarkation card?
L我一张离机卡好吗Q?/p>
71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
q个在免E限额内吗?
72 Where's a tax-free shop? 免税店在哪儿Q?/p>
73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
我在什么时间到L门?
74 Could you help me find my baggage?
请你帮我找我的行李好吗?
75 Will the flight be canceled? q班Z取消吗?
76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗Q?/p>
77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next
Monday?
78 What's the fare to New York, Economy Class?
ȝU的l济舱机多钱Q?/p>
79 Where do I pick up the ticket?
我什么地Ҏ机票Q?/p>
80 From which station does the train leave?
81 Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停吗?
82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?
L我一张去芝加哥的单程二等好吗?
83 Are there any discount tickets for me?
l我有折扣吗Q?/p>
84 What time does the plane take off?
飞机何时起飞呢?
85 One way or a round trip ticket?
单程还是双E票呢?
86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?
W一班去波士的列R什么时间开出呢Q?/p>
87 Is it direct train? q是直达车吗Q?/p>
88 What platform does the train leave from?
q班车从哪个站台开出呢Q?/p>
89 By what time should I check in?
我该什么时间办理登机手l呢Q?/p>
90 What is the boarding time? 何时L呢?
91 How much is the excess baggage charge?
额行李费多钱Q?/p>
92 Will this flight leave on time?
q班机准时v飞吗Q?/p>
93 Can I bring this on the plane?
qg我可以带上飞机吗Q?/p>
94 What is the gate number? L门是几号Q?/p>
95 Are there reserved seats on the train?
车上有预订位吗Q?/p>
96 Where is gate six? 6L机门在哪儿?
97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
q班飞机的登机门在哪儿?
98 Has this seat number started boarding?
q个座位号已开始登Z吗?
99 Where is the ticket office? 售票处在哪儿Q?/p>
100 How long is the ticket valid?
qR有效期多久Q?/p>
101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我还要再认吗?
102 Is there any earlier one?q有更早一点的吗?
103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我?br />预订L好吗Q?/p>
104 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以买C天上?点的火R座位吗?
105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
请你更改一下从伦敦C京的班机日期好吗Q?/p>
106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火R通行证有折扣吗?
107 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的班机吗Q?/p>
108 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他们全部不预订的吗?
109 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?
110 May I see a timetable? 我可以看时刻表吗Q?/p>
111 How long will I have to wait? 我要{多久呢Q?/p>
112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜Ƣ哪U,吸烟座还是禁烟呢?
113 Do you have any other flights?
114 When would you like to leave?
115 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话认吗?
116 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以预订Q?/p>
117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要预订餐车吗Q?/p>
118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 火Rq要
多少分钟p到达呢?
119 Is this a daily flight? q是每日航班吗?
120 Excuse me. May I get by?
对不P我可以上车吗Q?/p>
121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多钱Q?/p>
122 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这吗Q?/p>
123 Check it to my final destination
把它托运到我的目的地?/p>
124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest. 最q要?
?0分到达机场?/p>
125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房厅R?/p>
126 Please open your baggage.h你行李打开?/p>
127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写q张入境卡?/p>
128 Let me see your passport, please.
129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特Cؓ你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快?/p>
130 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特D照了?/p>
131 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of
you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话Q我想现在讨Z下日E安排的问题?/p>
132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具时方案?/p>
133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什q意见,我们q可以对计划E加修改?/p>
134 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充的时间来谈判Q?/p>
135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那ُ我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗Q?/p>
136 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意Q我们想留几晚供你们自由支配?/p>
137 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用Ҏ间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况?/p>
138 That'll put us both in the picture.
q样双方都能了解全面的情c?/p>
139 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.那我们会心中有数Q?br />知道你们需要什qZ?/p>
140 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定?/p>
141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend
all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手L坐着闲聊强?/p>
142 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
q样容易进行实质性的谈判了?/p>
143 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你们?br />愿意在北京多待一天吗Q?/p>
144 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to. 管我们很想
q样做,但恐怕不行了?/p>
145 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们q要回去向总部汇报情况呢?/p>
146 Thank you for you cooperation.
147 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble. 我们已经很顺利地把活
动日E安排好了?/p>
148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your
friends. Would you please have a look at it?
q是我们Z和你的朋友拟定的zd日程安排。请q目一下,好吗Q?/p>
149 If you have any questions on the detailsQ?feel free to ask.如果Ҏ?br />l节有意见的话,h出来?/p>
150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不精力吧?/p>
151 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here我们真诚地希望你们在q?br />里过得愉快?/p>
152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
153 Welcome to our factory.
154 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂?/p>
155 You'll know our products better after this visit.
156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门?/p>
157 Then we could look at the production line.
158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是?br />艺流E表?/p>
159 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺?br />的衔接情c?/p>
160 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒?/p>
161 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的?/p>
162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is
decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了Q而劳动强度却降低了?/p>
163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有品在整个生q程中得通过五道质检兟?/p>
164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认ؓ质量是一个企业的灵魂?/p>
165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们L把质量放在第一位?/p>
166 Quality is even more important than quantity.
167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这ơ参观没l你们增d多的ȝ?/p>
168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
169 Is the production line fully automatic?
生U是全自动的吗?
170 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什q办法来控制质量呢?
171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有品出厂前必须要经q严格检查?/p>
172 What's your general impression, may I ask?
173 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们l营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象?/p>
174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我认Z们的产品可以使你们胜q竞争对手?/p>
175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
p量而言Q没有Q何厂家能和我们相比?/p>
176 I think we may be able to work together in the future. 我想也许来?br />们可以合作?/p>
177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们x生意扩大
C国市场?/p>
178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of
establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是x询与贵公司徏立N易关pȝ可能性?/p>
179 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来?/p>
180 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
z谈中请你们多加关照?/p>
181 We are happy to be of help.我们很乐意帮忙?/p>
182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作?/p>
183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗Q?/p>
184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话Q那需要好几个时?/p>
185 You may be interested in only some of the items. 你也许对某些产品感兴
?/p>
186 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我_略地看一下就可以了?/p>
187 They've met with great favor home and abroad. q些产品在国内外很受
Ƣ迎?/p>
188 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些品都是我们的畅销货?/p>
189 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的?/p>
190 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你qُ有经验?/p>
191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the
competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,U织品N易越来越隑ց了?/p>
192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about
your company?
可以l我一些贵公司最q的商品h目录表或者一些有兌明资料吗Q?/p>
193 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什q时候洽谈生意?
194 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系?/p>
195 We also hope to expand our business with you. 我们也希望与贵公司扩?br />贸易往来?/p>
196 This is our common desire.
q是我们的共同愿望?/p>
197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her
foreign trade.
我想你也许已l了解到中国在对外N易中采取了灵zȝ政策?/p>
198 I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.
我已l知道了一点儿Q但我还惛_了解一些?/p>
199 Seeing is believing. N不如一见?br />200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认怎样来进行这ơ谈判呢Q?/p>
201 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我很想了解有兌国对外N易的政策?/p>
202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your
foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一U新的对外N易政{?/p>
203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual
benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外N易政{一向是以^{互利、互通有无ؓ基础的?/p>
204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灉|多了?/p>
205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法?/p>
206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export
business, have you?
你们的进出口贸易也有一些调_对吗Q?/p>
207 I'd like to know some information about the current investment
environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境?/p>
208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们怿双方都有一个光明的前景?/p>
209 We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报h再低一些?/p>
210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
q些报h比其他Q何地斚w要低得多?/p>
211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报h低得多的L表给你看看?/p>
212 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into
consideration.
当你比较hӞ首先必须把一切都要考虑q去?/p>
213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保证我们向你提供的h格是合理的?/p>
214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales. 我认Z?br />销时不会有M困难?/p>
215 But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市场h随时都在变化?/p>
216 It's up to you to decide. q主要取决于你?/p>
217 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产品的h来多?/p>
218 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长Q?/p>
219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我们有补偿N易和合资l营?/p>
220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.
我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的?/p>
221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合资经营,hZ的方案?/p>
222 Here is our contract. q是我们的合同?/p>
223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order误目一下,看看?br />否一切妥当?/p>
224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
N你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话Q?/p>
225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled
to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同协议Q另一Ҏ权终止合同?/p>
226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the
contract.
造成的损失必ȝ毁约Ҏ担?/p>
227 Do you have any comment on this clause?
你对q一条款有何看法Q?/p>
228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.
难怪大安极ؓ推崇你们的商业信誉?/p>
229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and
commercial integrity is maintained. 重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则?/p>
230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗Q?/p>
231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.
你们可攑ֿQ我们会按时交货的?/p>
232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我们必须在船q前一个月收到你们的信用证?/p>
233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our
negotiations.
合同我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了?/p>
234 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条ƾ没有什么问题了?/p>
235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴q次z谈圆满成功?/p>
236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这ơ交易我们之间的N易进一步发展?/p>
237 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们要用中文和p分别{v两䆾原g?/p>
238 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已l准备好了签合同?/p>
239 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 我知道你?br />要的是原Ӟ不是传真件?
240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么Q我明天可以收到ƈ且签上名了?/p>
241 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我们q是可以赶上最后期限的?/p>
242 I will keep you posted. 我会与你保持联络?/p>
243 What is your hurry? 什么事让您q么着急呢?
244 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset. 我很抱歉
H然找您,但我真的很心烦?/p>
245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so? 到底发生什么事让您?br />此发?
246 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您?/p>
247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.
你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致?/p>
248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.
可你们曾l答应这Q如有必要,图案可以E作改动?/p>
249 Our clients are very critical on quality.
我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的?/p>
250 What do you want us to do? 您看怎么办好Q?/p>
251 Our clients want a replacement.
我们的客戯求换货?/p>
252 It's a bit too hard. q有点太难了吧?/p>
253 It's only the background color that's not identical. q仅仅是图案的底
色不同而已?/p>
254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.
q个解决办法q比较合理?/p>
255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?
你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?
256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.
我想你的问题比较大,不只是显C器的问题?/p>
257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.
不管是什么问题,我要求把q台计算Z好?/p>
258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?
你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?
259 If not, our repairman can come to you.
要不Ӟ我们的维修h员可以上你那里去?/p>
260 I would prefer if he comes here.
我倒愿意他L们那里?/p>
261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.
我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题?/p>
262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.
我真的希望我能回{你的问题?/p>
263 It does appear that way.看v来好象是q样的?/p>
264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.
误我查查看Q明天再l你{复?/p>
265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to
take delivery.
׃它们D损如此严重Q恐怕我们无法提货?/p>
266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion? 你们知道D损部分?br />癑ֈ比吗Q?/p>
267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of
the damage.
我们要求出h验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的E度?/p>
268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why
they are unassailable.
你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因?/p>
269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or
during the unloading process, or by other reasons.
我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损Q还是在卸货q程中受损,或者别的原因?/p>
270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent
condition.
货物包装得很仔细Q装船很心Q在q儿完好无损?/p>
271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the
goods weren't handled properly.
那么D损一定是在运输途中的什么地方对货物处理不妥造成的?/p>
272 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法?/p>
273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将略说明我们商品的Ҏ?/p>
274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to
the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争品时一q提出?/p>
275 Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报?/p>
276 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的Q我们对新系l很感兴?/p>
277 Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了Q何研I吗Q?/p>
278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing
to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因ؓ我们才刚hQƈ没有M资料可以提供l你们?/p>
279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话Q我可以列表让你参考?/p>
280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few
comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提Z些看法?/p>
281 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提Z个要求吗Q?/p>
282 Would you let me know your fax number?
283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗Q?/p>
284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接受我们的反
Ҏ吗?
285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服l营团队Q我会很感激?/p>
286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我徏议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡?/p>
287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B议题?/p>
288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding
item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B议题?/p>
289 I see. Let's break now.
290 Shall we take a break?
291 Let us take a break now.
292 Let me suggest we take a break.
293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
294 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求?/p>
295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须q些付款条gҎ们很重要?/p>
296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们臛_重要?/p>
297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential
to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是Q这个条件对我们是必要的?/p>
298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权?/p>
299 There should always be exceptions to the rule. 凡事L例外?/p>
300 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话Q不会将旉费在这里?br />
|
无论是在?a target="_blank">出国前准备各U材料、办理各U手l,q是在您到达异国需要求职或甌? 学,您肯定要l常用到一些职位、职务的名称。找扄Q您现在的职位英文怎么_您想? 事的国外职业的中文名U又是什么?Q以p字母为序Q Accounting Assistant 会计助理 Accounting Clerk 记帐员? Accounting Manager 会计部经理? Accounting Stall 会计部职员? Accounting Supervisor 会计ȝ Administration Manager 行政l理 Administration Staff 行政人员 Administrative Assistant 行政助理 Administrative Clerk 行政办事员? Advertising Staff q告工作人员 Airlines Sales Representative 航空公司定员? Airlines Staff 航空公司职员 Application Engineer 应用工程师? Assistant Manager 副经理? Bond Analyst 证券分析员? Bond Trader 证券交易员? Business Controller 业务MQ Business Manager 业务l理 Buyer 采购员? Cashier 出纳员? Chemical Engineer 化学工程师? Civil Engineer 土木工程师? Clerk/Receptionist 职员Q接待员 Clerk Typist & Secretary 文书打字兼秘书? Computer Data Input Operator 计算料输入员 Computer Engineer 计算机工E师 Computer Processing Operator 计算机处理操作员 Computer System Manager 计算机系l部l理 Copywriter q告文字撰稿人? Deputy General Manager 副ȝ理? Economic Research Assistant l济研究助理 Electrical Engineer 甉|工程师? Engineering Technician 工程技术员 English Instructor/Teacher p教师 Export Sales Manager 外销部经理? Export Sales Staff 外销部职员? Financial Controller 财务MQ Financial Reporter 财务报告人? F.X. (Foreign Exchange) Clerk 外汇部职员? F.X. Settlement Clerk 外汇部核员 Fund Manager 财务l理 General Auditor 审计长? General Manager/President ȝ理? General Manager Assistant ȝ理助理? General Manager's Secretary ȝ理秘书 Hardware Engineer Q计机Q硬件工E师 Import Liaison Staff q口联络员? Import Manager q口部经理? Insurance Actuary 保险公司理赔员? International Sales Staff 国际销售员 Interpreter 口语译 Legal Adviser 法律N Line Supervisor 生U主? Maintenance Engineer l修工程师? Management Consultant 理N Manager l理 Manager for Public Relations 公关部经理? Manufacturing Engineer 刉工E师 Manufacturing Worker 生员工 Market Analyst 市场分析员? Market Development Manager 市场开发部l理 Marketing Manager 市场销售部l理 Marketing Staff 市场销售员 Marketing Assistant 销售助理? Marketing Executive 销售主? Marketing Representative 销售代表? Marketing Representative Manager 市场调研部经理? Mechanical Engineer 机械工程师? Mining Engineer 采矿工程师? Music Teacher 音乐教师 Naval Architect 造船工程师? Office Assistant 办公室助理? Office Clerk 职员 Operational Manager 业务l理 Package Designer 包装设计师? Passenger Reservation Staff 乘客位预订员? Personnel Clerk Z部职员? Personnel Manager Z部经理? Plant/Factory Manager 厂长 Postal Clerk 邮政人员 Private Secretary UhU书 Product Manager 生部经理? Production Engineer 产品工程师? Professional Staff 专业人员 Programmer 电脑E序设计师 Project Staff Q项目){划人员 Promotional Manager 推销部经理? Proof-reader 校对员? Purchasing Agent 采购Q进货)员? Quality Control Engineer 质量理工程师? Real Estate Staff 房地产职员? Recruitment Coordinator 招聘协调人 Regional Manger 地区l理 Research & Development Engineer 研究开发工E师 Restaurant Manager 饭店l理 Sales and Planning Staff 销售计划员 Sales Assistant 销售助理? Sales Clerk 店员、售货员 Sales Coordinator 销售协调h Sales Engineer 销售工E师 Sales Executive 销售主 Sales Manager 销售部l理 Salesperson 销售员 Seller Representative 销售代表? Sales Supervisor 销售监? School Registrar 学校注册MQ Secretarial Assistant U书助理 Secretary U书 Securities Custody Clerk 保安人员 Security Officer 安全人员 Senior Accountant 高会计 Senior Consultant/Adviser 高N Senior Employee 高雇员 Senior Secretary 高U书 Service Manager 服务部经理? Simultaneous Interpreter 同声传译员? Software Engineer Q计机QY件工E师 Supervisor 监管员? Systems Adviser pȝN Systems Engineer pȝ工程师? Systems Operator pȝ操作员? Technical Editor 技术编辑? Technical Translator 技术翻译? Technical Worker 技术工人? Telecommunication Executive 电讯Q电信)员? Telephonist/Operator 电话接线员、话务员 Tourist Guide 导游 Trade Finance Executive 贸易财务ȝ Trainee Manager 培训部经理? Translation Checker 译核对员? Translator 译员? Trust Banking Executive 银行高职员 Typist 打字员? Word Processing Operator 文字处理操作员 |
One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物Q因为它们很好吃?/p>
Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节U用_量和女友一h澡?/p>
Love the neighbor. But don‘t get caught.
要用心去׃的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道?/p>
Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every
unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男h的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男h的背后,都有两个?/p>
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in
life.
再快乐的单n汉迟早也会结婚,q福不是怹的嘛?/p>
The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚的Q结婚的人很隑ֆ聪明h?/p>
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相兛_词,他会l你带来很多不相关的亲戚Q联p)?/p>
Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要{明天交不上差再扑ր口Q今天就要找好?/p>
Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情p照片Q需要大量的暗房旉来培充R?Q老外也保守,要摸黑办事,?br />哈)
Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause
children.
后排座位上的孩会生出意外,后排座位上的意外会生出小孩?/p>
"Your future depends on your dreams." So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想军_着你的来”,所以还是再睡一会吧?/p>
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every
morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千一律的在每个上午都醒来?/p>
"Hard work never killed anybody." But why take the risk? "
“努力工作不会导致死亡!”不q我不会用自己去证明?/p>
"Work fascinates me." I can look at it for hours! "
“工作好有意思Ӟ”尤其是看着别h工作?/p>
God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
决定了谁是你的亲戚Q幸q的是在选择朋友斚w他给了你留了余地?/p>
When two‘s company, three‘s the result!
两个人的状态是不稳定的Q三个h才是Q?/p>
A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without
restricting the view.
服饰p铁丝|,它阻止你冒然行动但ƈ不妨你情的观看?/p>
The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you
forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
学的多Q知道的多Q知道的多Q忘记的多Q忘记的多Q知道的少Q?br />Z么学来着Q?/p>